The West Monona Community School Board will:
- Support actions required in sustaining the continued process to exceed student achievement trend line data mandates through staff development.
- Continue standards-based assessments for students and district academic programs.
- Increase communication to the public of school activities, in-service development, and standardized testing results.
- Assess and report the current status of district facilities, finances, professional development, technology, human resources, and transportation.
BOARD CONTACT INFORMATION
- Chris Kennedy - email@example.com
- Allen Carrier - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bart Heisterkamp - email@example.com
- Geri Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Kennedy - email@example.com
The object is to provide the educational climate and curriculum necessary to allow each student to achieve his/her fullest potential. Through a partnership of students, school staff, parents, and the community, our goal is to produce graduates, who recognize their self-worth, are effective communicators, critical thinkers, effective problem solvers, and have the abilities and knowledge to be productive citizens.